Friday, January 25, 2013

Short Lived Celebration

Well, our hopes of 2013 being better than 2012 have been short lived.  Our celebration of "Cancer Free" was also short lived.  I had my complete hysterectomy, as well as ovary removal and fallopian tube removal on Wednesday.  We got a visit this evening from my doctor, who informed us that the preliminary tests came back and there is more cancer.  At this time, we don't know if my breast cancer has mestatasized or if this is a new cancer.  We should know more by the beginning of the week.  We don't have a lot of information or answers- all we know is the cancer isn't gone.  So the battle is not over.  Looks like I'll be fighting again sooner than any of us had hoped. 

Please, please pray for our family.  That is all we need at this point- prayers. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea, This makes me so sad. I will keep praying for you and for God to intervene and for you to have complete healing from all of this.. *HUGS* Susan Rowland