Sunday, February 12, 2012

Roller Coaster Weekend

This weekend was both wonderful and exhausting all at the same time. Seriously I have not felt more loved, more cared about, and more surrounded by support than I have over the past 3 days. The amount of people praying for us, hurting with us, and standing beside us is truly overwhelming.

As much as we have tried to keep ourselves busy this weekend, tomorrow's looming appointment has not been far from our minds. The roller coaster of emotions is what I have ridden. One minute feeling very strong and confident that no matter the news, it will all be okay and I will come out stronger on the other side...the next minute I can't breathe and find myself about to have a panic attack. The rest of the time I am somewhere in-between. I am emotionally exhausted.

Right now I am just ready to get tomorrow over with. Tell me what we know, tell me what tests I need to have to find out more, tell me what the treatment plan looks like...please just tell me something more than what I know right now.


Our appointment is at 1:15 tomorrow... I will update tomorrow night.

For tonight, all I can say is THANK YOU! God has sent an army of angels here on Earth to surround our family. Thank you for being a part of that army.

No comments: