Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tests and Valentine's

Here's the plan of tests and appointments this week:
Today - Bone Density.
Tomorrow- MRI and appointment with medical oncologist
Friday- CT Scan, Bone Scan, and appointment with Plastic Surgeon

Not that you need to know all of my appointments, but several people have asked Jamie and I what I'm having done and when, so now it's here.

Today was a tough day. Not feeling well and my left arm is hurting pretty badly. Not sure why, exactly but it does add a sense of wonder. However I am relieved to know that all of these tests will be completed by the end of the week. It always feels good to know you're making progress. Let's do this!

On a brighter note:
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. I don't think I've seen so many balloons and flowers and stuffed animals before as I did at school this morning! Wow! Sorting the deliveries was a full time job for several folks in our building today! I hope each of you were lucky enough to get something from someone who told you they love you. What a great feeling!

Thanks again for all the prayers and support. Please continue to pray. I would love if you would join Jamie and me as we specifically pray that the cancer is contained to this one area and hasn't spread. Thanks so much! Thanking God today for all of the wonderful, loving people he has placed in my life.

2 comments:

bettie said...

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO YOU TOO!!! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US UPDATED ON TESTS, ETC!!!! FEELING STRONG IN THE LORD TODAY AND ONCE AGAIN CLAIMING THAT NOT ONLY IS THE CANCER CONTAINED IN ONE AREA, BUT THAT IT CAN BE KNOCKED OUT WITH SURGERY AND TREATMENT!!!! OUR GOD IS THE GOD OF MIRACLES!!! LOVE YA, BETTIE, COL. 3:17 AND JOE AND FAMILY!!!

Hallie Madewell said...

Praying daily for all of you! :)