Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Royal Treatment

Yesterday the girls and I went to a local nail salon for some royal treatment. We got manicures and pedicures while relaxing in a massage chair. We had a great time. It was wonderful to spend some time with the girls doing something they absolutely LOVE.




The girls went with a "Polka Dot" theme for their fingers and it turned out really cute...






Karlie stuck with the polka dot theme for her toes, while Kinsley chose black (yes, black) for her toes. I couldn't object when she told me the plan for her big toes...


(I never realized before this picture how crooked her toes are! Sorry for those of you who hate feet! )





Yep, she wanted black toes with a pink ribbon on her big toe to support momma. How sweet.


I went with a simple french manicure for both my fingers and toes. I also had a pink ribbon painted on my big toes, but a will spare everyone the pictures. (You're welcome!)


This weekend Anderson also learned how to say "CHEESE" whenever someone wants to take his picture. It's the cutest thing! When he says it, this is the kind of smile you get:






You'll have to excuse the peanut butter all over his face. That's a new favorite of his and he enjoys every bite of it!


We had a great weekend and spent some good quality time together and did some relaxing as well. Tomorrow morning is the big appointment. I am so ready to get this surgery over with. I am anxious to hear the treatment plan now that all of the test results are in.


I will post an update tomorrow about how the appointment goes. I hope all of you had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

bettie said...

THE LADIES MAY HAVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA FOR MY NAILS THIS FRIDAY!!!! GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!! LET'S DO THIS THING!!!!LOVE TO ALL!!! BETTIE AND JOE COL. 3:17